Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4/16P 32-Channel NVR 16 PoE Ports & 3Tb Hard Drive
This is a very powerful NVR with 32 channels and 256 Mbps of bandwidth capability usually purchased for larger industrial and commercial CCTV requirements.
You can plug any Hikvision camera directly into this recorder and it will simply work as a plug-and-play device. But, as with all Hikvision IP devices, you can easily run your cameras into PoE network switches throughout the building(s) and configure your cameras into the NVR through your LAN.
We recommend quality gigabit network switches, but 10/100 switches will work although please contact either us or your network technician to assess the bandwidth requirements,
This professional I-Series 32 channel Hikvision CCTV video recorder is easily capable of recording 32 CCTV cameras concurrently at 4K Ultra HD no problem at all. This footage can be retained for many weeks with up to 32TB of internal (on-board) storage using 3.5" SATA HDD's (hard drives). We have installed a 3Tb Western Digital Purple Surveillance SATA Hard Drive for you which is included in the purchase price.
This professional CCTV system can also easily support all 12MP cameras including ALL of the high-end cameras in the Hikvision arsenal and it is powerful enough to support a full configuration of 8MP / 4K ultra-HD cameras in maximum resolution. It supports older generation cameras such as 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP etc.
Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4/16P Features and Functions
- New logical and visualized GUI design
- Dual-OS design capable of a huge 256Mbps to ensure high reliability of system running
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
Video Input and Transmission
- Adopt stream over TLS encryption technology (enhanced SDK service and RTP over HTTPS protocol) which provides more
- secure stream transmission service (max. 128 Mbps TLS stream outgoing bandwidth)
- Up to 32-ch IP cameras can be connected (up to 12 MP)
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
Compression and Recording
- 265+ compression effectively reduces the storage space by up to 75%
- Full channel recording at up to 12MP resolution
HD Video Output
- HDMI and VGA independent outputs provided
- HDMI Video output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
Storage and Playback
- 4 SATA interfaces available in the NVR
- Each SATA interface supports up to 8TB each
- 16-ch synchronous playback at up to 1080p resolution
- The system includes important files management
- HDD health monitoring
Smart & POS (Point Of Sale) Functions
- Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Supports VCA search for fire/ship/temperature/temperature difference detection triggered video files
- POS information overlay on live view and playback
- POS triggered recording and alarm
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface
- 16 independent PoE network interfaces are provided
- Long distance (100-300 m) network transmission via PoE
- Centralised management of IP cameras, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
- Connectable to Hikvision smart IP cameras and the recording. Play back and backup VCA alarms supported
- VCA detection alarm supported
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback for improved playback efficiency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.